As part of OppoSuits’ rapid global expansion, we are looking for a Paid Advertising Specialist to join us at our HQ in Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands, to support our international growth.
What started out as an idea while traveling through Southeast Asia has grown into a very successful adventure that has already taken us and our suits halfway across the globe. In just under three years we’ve set up a range of over 60 designs, gotten customers in over 50 countries and received more media coverage than we can keep track of. Our suits represent men & women who don’t take themselves too seriously but still want to maintain a sense of style.
As a Paid Advertising Specialist, you eat, sleep and breathe Paid Search and Display. You have knowledge of and experience with PPC (Google AdWords, Bing & Yahoo), Display advertising (Google) and Social advertising (Facebook). You will work closely with the E-Commerce Manager to optimize the paid advertising performance of our online store and start and manage various online advertising projects. Does this sound good to you? Then keep reading below to find out more.
- A degree in Communications or Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience as a Paid Advertising Specialist in an e-commerce environment
- Experience with international e-commerce, preferably in a fashion environment
- Knowledge of and experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Ads, Google Display advertising, Facebook advertising and Remarketing/Retargeting
- Knowledge of and experience with Search Engine Advertising tools such as Google AdWords Editor, SEMRush, WordStream, AdRoll, etc. but also with tools for social ads like Facebook Power Editor
- You proactively share advertising ideas for generating traffic and sales for our online stores
- You have an analytical mind, are data-driven and are no stranger to Google Analytics
- You are well organized, skilled in communication and you take the initiative
- You are a fast learner and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the world of Search Engine Marketing
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with Shopping Comparison Sites (e.g. Amazon, Nextag, Kelkoo, Marktplaats) is a big plus
- Experience with AdWords Scripts and product feeds is preferred (but not required
Terms of employment
- A competitive salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Work in a team of young, driven creatives with a great sense of humor
- Enjoy our legendary office parties and Friday afternoon drinks
- Build up a pension
- Get 25 paid vacation days a year
- Grow with us as we expand our business internationally
Do you think you have what it takes? Does this job have your name written all over it? Then please send your resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org right away!
Solliciteer op deze functie