Trek is a world leader in bicycle technology employing approximately 2,000 employees worldwide, with US based headquarters.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Trek Benelux is supplying Trek bicycles and Bontrager accessories to bicycle retailers across the Benelux. Our headquarter is based in Harderwijk, The Netherlands.
In this role you'll be responsible for implementing all Digital Marketing activity, with particular focus on social, web tech, media buying and tracking/analysis. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, this role is both strategic and creative, requiring a motivated, experienced and adaptable individual to join our team. You will be:
- Responsible for driving innovation across the Trek Social & Digital strategy in close collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Integrated campaign planning across digital media, including establishing key objectives for campaigns, ensuring correct tagging is in place and reporting on campaign success.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Developing the current Social Media platform strategy and identifying future opportunities – keeping at the forefront of industry developments
- Post centrally delivered messages and create local content, driving growth and engagement across key local platforms such as Facebook, Google My business, forums, Instagram etc according to the brand standards
- Respond to reviews, messages and other posts when appropriate
- Grow our email address database and distribute email newsletters to consumers
- Be responsible for the digital marketing budget, including Facebook advertising and Google paid SEO
- Management of a local content calendar to ensure it is creative, engaging and aligned to strategic objectives
- Identifying relevant brand stories from existing sources and proposing new content production where required
- In-depth analysis and optimisation of platform/channel performance, creating and distributing a monthly digital marketing dashboard for the Benelux activities
- Be responsible for Trek Connect Retail Marketing, a program to assist our retailers with their (automated) marketing activities, together with developing Trek retailer Social Media Guidelines in-line with our overall strategic objective
- Distribute email newsletters to retailers
- Cooperate with retailers to increase brand awareness, promote company products or services and to drive prospects to conversions.
- Assist brand manager with writing European content related to the pavement category
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with Google, Facebook
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent Dutch technical and creative writing skills
- Creative, able to adjust photo’s or create interesting content within brand standards
- Excellent computer and software skills
- Social media savvy and highly multi-cultural interested, curios and open minded
- People person.
- Organised, efficient, self-motivated with a dedicated professional approach to your work
- Willing to travel and to work during the weekends when necessary
- Great social skills
- Affinity with the bike industry, desirable enjoy riding your bike
- Fluent English required, French would be an asset
- InDesign skills would be an asset
Please apply in Dutch & English, send your letter and resume via our application form, by clicking on the Apply button. Please include five examples on our current digital footprint, where you would make a difference.
An informal, challenging and motivating company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are appreciated. We provide you with a stimulating work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, responsibility and independence. We will compensate you with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Trek is a world leader in bicycle technology employing approximately 2,000 employees worldwide, with US based headquarters. We supply Trek bicycles together with Bontrager accessories to independent bicycle retailers across North America, Europe and Asia.
Solliciteer op deze functie